Just like last year he beat a Filipino 11-5 in the final. Last year it was Lee Vann Corteza. This time it was Joven Bustamante. The prize was also the same, namely $15,000.
In the semifinals Chang defeated Ching Shun Yang (Taiwan) and Bustamante beat Pin Yi Ko (Taiwan). Yang won last year's event in Taiwan.
Chang was the overall winner of the 2007 Asian Tour and also won three events that season.
The competition was held February 29 - March 2 at the Taipei Gymnasium, Taipei, Taiwan. Next stop is Penang, Malaysia on April 4-6. There are a total of six events in the Tour. The last is the Grand Final in Jakarta which is comprised of the top 10 in the overall Order of Merit.
- Results from Taipei Leg (Guinness 9 Ball Tour)
- Chang Continues To Dominate In Guinness 9Ball Tour, Defeats Bustamante in The Finals (AzBilliards)
- Joven Bustamante ends up 2nd to Chang (INQUIRER.net)
- Chang continúa dominando el Guinness 9Ball Tour (Billarnet - Spanish)
- Guinness Asian 9 Ball Tour 2008 (Matchroom Sport Forums)