In the final Horn defeated fellow Dutchman, and last season's Tour champion, Dick Jaspers 3-1. The frame scores were 15-13, 7-15, 15-11 and 15-14. Torbjörn Blomdahl (Sweden) and Frédéric Caudron from Belgium lost out in the semifinals.
Horn received € 5.500 for his first victory and Jaspers got € 3.500 for second place.
Caudron had the highest general average among the 54 competitors with 1.713. Savas Bulut (Turkey) had the highest single match average of 2.307. Frenchman Jeremy Bury' perfect 15 was the highest run of the tournament.
Horn moves from 17th to second in the World Cup Ranking. Jaspers improves seven places to fifth. Caudron stays on top and Jozef Philipoom (Belgium) drops from second to third.
The winner jumps to sixth in the World Players Ranking. Jaspers, Blomdahl and Caudron remains the top three.
The event took place 4-10 May 2009 at the Otium Hotels Sun Zeynep, Antalya, Turkey. It was the second of four events in the 2009 World Cup. The next event is in Suwon, Korea, 16-21 November.
- Tournament Details (UMB)
- Antalya World Cup 3B (Kozoom - French)
- Antalya WorldCup 2009 (Turquia) (Entrada 51 - Spanish)
- Une première pour Horn"> (Kozoom - French)
- Martin Horn triunfa en Turquía (Billarnet - Spanish)
- Martin Horn wint finale van Dick Jaspers (Dick Jaspers - Dutch)
- Blomdahl wins Manisa World Cup event for third title in a row (2006 Turkey World Cup)
- Caudron takes World Cup season opener in Sluiskil (2009 World Cup)