Ouschan took golds in 8-ball and 9-ball, and silver in straight pool. In 8-ball she also won in 2007 and 2008.
Jouni Tahti from Finland rolled away with gold in both wheelchair events.
None of the other defending champions managed to retain their titles and no other players reached more than one final.
Here are the results:
8-ball: Andreas Roschowsky (Germany) bt Nikos Ekonomopulos (Greece) 8-7
9-ball: Nick van der Berg (Netherlands) bt Ruslan Chinahov (Russia) 9-8
14.1: Dimitri Jungo (Switzerland) bt Niels Feijen (Netherlands) 125-74
8-ball: Jasmin Ouschan (Austria) bt Janine Schwan (Germany) 6-4
9-ball: Jasmin Ouschan (Austria) bt Veronika Hubrtova (Czech Republic) 7-0
14.1: Gerda Hofstätter (Austria) bt Jasmin Ouschan (Austria) 75-70
8-ball: Jouni Tahti (Finland) bt Tony Southern (England) 5-1
9-ball: Jouni Tahti (Finland) bt Roy Kimberley (England) 7-6
This was Hofstätter's ninth gold. Ouschan and Tahti now have eight euro golds each.
The event was held 16-25 April, 2009 at the Sporthotel Apline im Alpendorf, in St Johann im Pongau, Austria.
- European Pool Championships (Official site)
- European Championships - 2009 (EPBF Archive)
- Total dominance by Jasmin Ouschan in the European Championships! (Roy D'Fish)
- The Joy and Pain at the European Championship (AZ Billiards)
- Nick van den Berg European 9-Ball Champion (AZ Billiards)
- European Championships 2009 in St.Johann in Pongau (Jasmin Ouschan)
- 17th in 9-ball (Katrine Jensen)
- Jasmin Ouschan brilla con luz propia en el Campeonato de Europa, gana Bola 8 y Bola 9 (Billarnet - Spanish)
- Hofstätter und Jungo
holen sensationell Gold! (Touch Magazine - German)
- EM St. Johann 9-Ball II (Touch Magazine - German)
- Poolkrant.nl (Coverage - Dutch)
- Teaser and photos from the European Pool Championships (APPB)
- Jasmin Ouschan (Official page)