In the finals Orcollo whitewashed USA's Shane Van Boening 7-0. Corr beat long-time rival Allison Fisher (England) 7-4. This was Orcollo's first victory in the event. Corr has three previous wins.
The winners both received $15,000, while the runner-ups won $9,000.
Mike Davis (USA) and defending champion Jasmin Ouschan (Austria) finished third in their respective divisions.
With this win Corr moved closer to Fisher in the WPBA Rankings. Xiaoting Pan is in third place.
- 2007 EnjoyPool.com 9-Ball Championships (Official site)
- Orcollo dominates Van Boening for Vegas Win (AzBilliards)
- Four for Corr (AzBilliards)
Orcollo and Corr Cap Flawless Runs in Vegas (Inside Pool Magazine)
- Corr and Orcollo Run Away With EnjoyPool.com 9-Ball Crowns (Billiards Digest)
- Enjoypool.com Open 2007 in Las Vegas (BCA Open) (jasmin-ouschan.com)
- Collateral damage (OMGWTF)
- The Vegas Rundown (OMGWTF)
- Las Vegas BCA 9-ball (Darren Appleton)
- Decent finish in Las Vegas (Darren Appleton)
- Orcollo wins first US title (Manila Standard Today)
- Orcollo shines in Las Vegas; blanks rival in finals (Balita)
- Orcollo y Corr, campeones del Enjoypool 9 Ball (Billarnet - Spanish)
- Karen Corr (Official homepage)
- BCA TRIP REPORT PART 1 by Justin
- BCA TRIP REPORT PART 2 by Justin
- BCA Mens Semi Final
- BCA Women's Semi Final
- 2007 BCA Mens Final
- 2007 BCA Womens Final
- BCA Las Vegas