In the final he defeated Antonio Gabica (Phillipines) 11-6.
Chang received $15,000 for the win. Babica got $6,000 for second place.
Ryu Seung Woo (South Korea) and Hung-Hsiang Wang (Taiwan) shared third place.
Chang is on a terrific run. He has now won all three events of the current season, four Tour events in a row and six of the last nine, including the last three Malaysia events.
Naturally the Taiwan cueist dominates the ranking list. Wang, Joven Bustamente (Philippines) and Ching-Shun Yang (Taiwan) shares second place.
The competition was held May 30 - June 1 at Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This was the third of four events on the 2008 Guinness 9 Ball Tour. Next stop is in Singapore from 25-27 July. The last is the Grand Final in Jakarta which is comprised of the top 10 in the overall Order of Merit.
- Chang Jung-Lin Makes it Three in a Row at Genting Highlands (Guinness 9 Ball Tour)
- Results from the Kuala Lumpur leg (Guinness 9 Ball Tour)
- Chang keeps stranglehold on Guinness 9-Ball Tour (AzBilliards)
- Chang Beats Gabica, Tops Genting Leg of Guinness 9-Ball (Billiards Philippines)
- Antonio "Ga-Ga" Gabica failed to ends the Taiwanese domination (Filipino Billiard Club)
- Genting Highlands Guinness 9 Ball Tour (Uncle SpongBob's Country and Western Reality Show and Sports Bar - Photos)
- Chang Jung-Lin es el dueño del Guiness 9 Ball (Billarnet - Spanish)
- Chang rules in Malaysia for second Asian Tour title of the season (Malaysia, 2007)
- Chang takes opening Taipei event on Asian Tour (2008 Tour)
- It's Chang again in Penang's Asian Tour event (2008 Tour)