Dott was in devastating form all week. In the final he defeated Jamie Cope (England) 9-5.
This was Dott's second major title. He also won the 2006 World Championship.
The win took the Scot to the top of the provisional rankings. He is followed by Ken Doherty (Ireland) and John Higgins (Scotland). Cope's second runner-up finish of the season takes him from 19th to 16th.
The event took place in the Student Gymnasium, Beijing, China Mar 25 - Apr 1, 2007. It was the fifth tournament on the 2006/2007 Main Tour. Next up is the 888.Com World Championship 21st April.
- Honghe Industrial China Open tournament page (World Snooker)
- Dott beats Cope to win China Open (BBC)
- Dott Claims Chinese Prize (Sporting Life)
- 2007 Honghe Industrial China Open (Global Snooker Centre)
- 2007 Honghe Industrial China Open (Wheels in Motion)
- (World Of Snooker)
- Dott siegt in über Cope und stürmt an die Spitze der Weltrangliste (Snookerblog - German)
- Snooker looks forward to bright future (China Daily)
- Honghe Industrial China Open Snooker Ranking from Cuefactor
- SnookerManager: Honghe Industrial China Open 2007
- Graeme Dott (Wikipedia)
- Williams wins in China
- Ding Junhui wins Northern Ireland Trophy
- Neil Robertson wins Grand Prix
- Peter Ebdon wins UK Championship
- Ronnie O'Sullivan wins Masters in style
- Shaun Murphy claims Malta trophy
- Neil Robertson wins Welsh Open